Monday, December 05, 2011

ADVENTure Day 5: The Season of Giving (and Potty Training)

My sweet girl, my generous darling, wanted to spend some of her own money in order to help some folks in need. So for our fifth day of Advent, we gave to a couple needy causes. Maddie gave to both the Salvation Army and to some Mary Kay ladies collecting donations to send facial products overseas to our troops. 


As we left the table for the troops, she said to me, "Mama, I don't know why we have wars. People just get hurt and die." Ah, the wisdom.

In other, lighter, news, Sam is trying out undies. Yesterday he wore them on his head, 'do-rag style. The boy's got some serious hair. It actually made a pretty good headband.


Today my sweet boy wore undies ALL DAY and he had five successful pee-pees in the potty and just one accident. Yay Sammy boy! 

No comments: