Friday, August 24, 2012

good eats, good reads


It's been a while since we had a good ole' roundup of good things on the internet. Let's get started, shall we?

good eats:

I'd love to try these carnival cookies, grain-free, from one of my faces, shutter bean

What people eat around the world. Amazing. I could flip through photos like this all day long. via shutter bean

This ganache. By the urban poser. It is amazing. I drizzled it over sliced strawberries on almond flour waffles. I dipped banana slices in it. I swirled it in ice cream. Make it.

good reads:

Another reason to love Jen Hatmaker. An awesome post. This girl speaks truth, in the midst of crazy, Who-Are-These-People types of times.

Interesting perspective on the word "missional." Still thinking it through.

A much-awaited event, my friend Mel had her baby, Luke. I could look at pictures of him all day. And he's even more delicious in person. Congratulations to a wonderfully sweet family whom I love dearly.

No comments: