Wednesday, August 01, 2012

family photo shoot

My mom has wanted updated family portraits for a while. Since we were all together in Oregon last week, it was the perfect opportunity to snap some shots. All of these were taken in front of my parents' cow barn.

my sweet little family:


My brother Ben, his wife Michele, and their kids Grace, Lizzie, and Elijah, plus Penny:


Grandparents with their grandkiddos:


Uncle Joe and the nieces and nephews: 


the fellas:


the girls:


all the cousins: 


Mom and Dad (celebrating 40 years of marriage this July):


and the whole family:


Love them all! :)

2 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Great pics! I LOVE that barn, what an awesome place to take pics. You guys are lucky to have such a beautiful family...inside & out!

{cuppakim} said...

becky, it was so great to meet you. i LOOOOOVE that top you are wearing. it is SO cute. and loved it with the shorts you paired it with. :) just added you to my reader. :)