Tuesday, May 01, 2012

drumroll, please: ch-ch-ch-changes part deux

Introducing: some new features on the blog! After reviewing some of my favorite posts through the years, it seems the ones that make me happiest and garner the most comments are those that fit into a few categories: food and faith. I love to cook good food, eat good food, and share recipes. So starting this month, I'll be incorporating more healthful, grain-free recipes with you, dear readers!


Many of these recipes will also be posting over at the Patch, where I'll resume blogging. It is my hope to encourage and inspire you to try new things even if you're not following a grain or gluten-free diet. Things to look forward to: Green Curry Vegetables, Coconut-Cashew Mahi Mahi, Mother's Day Brunch, and much, much more!


I'm also looking forward to sharing some of my faith journey. God is working in crazy, amazing, wonderful, creative and mysterious ways in our new church plant. I hope and pray that by sharing stories of how God is on the move in our community, some of you will be inspired and find your own moments of illumination.


Finally, one of my favorite new features will be good eats, good reads: a weekly roundup of all the delightful posts I read and recipes I find while perusing the internet. There's so many amazing blogs I follow, so many delectable-looking recipes to share!

Thanks for following along. Glad to have you as readers!

1 comment:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Loving these changes & so excited that you are blogging more!!! Woo-hoo!