Tuesday, December 04, 2012

a question for the bloggers

So it's been pretty quiet around these parts. I'm sort of lazy and sort of protesting. You see, when I went to post my Thanksgiving photos, blogger told me I had run out of free space. Now I actually have to PAY to keep blogging. Ugh. I'm a stay-at-home Mama. We raise support. This has been a fun, free outlet for me for many years. 

So my question is, how do I make just enough money to keep this blog thing running, so I don't have to pay to post pics? I don't want to sell my soul to the advertising devil, but I'm open to any suggestions you lovelies might have on where to start as I venture into this new world.

Comments, please. XOXO

2 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

If you create an account with Google Plus, you will get UNLIMITED photo storage for your blog! Yay! It's free.
If you want to earn a little $ (it's not much) apply to BlogHer. You have control over what types of ads go on your blog. Let me know if you have any questions!

Tiffany said...

Grrr. Google is really making me mad. I don't want to join google+ but seems like we will all be forced to at some point. I would switch to wordpress but I like the dashboard I have here. I guess just join google+ and get all the free storage. That is probably the easiest.