Sunday, April 05, 2009

Happy Spring!

Some (might I say) darling pictures I took after church today:

Maddie is all smiles

She adores her little brother

and we even got one with Samuel's eyes open! 

I am in absolute love with these two. Maddie is loving, gentle and sweet with her baby brother. Even in moments where she is craving Mama's attention, she will say "Put Samuel over there and read me this book, please, Mama." Sweet little Samuel has started tracking her as she moves around him, and following her voice around the room.

In just four weeks, our lives have been turned upside down with the arrival of our little buddy. But he is mellow and one hundred percent lovable. Maddie has handled his constant needs for attention with ease. I can't wait to see how they develop a little friendship and start to interact more and more. 

Easter pictures to come...

No comments: