Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Fun!

Hooray for Summer! We've been busy knocking things off our Summer Fun list, spending time at the pool, trying to keep cool in the 100 degree heat, and enjoying lots of BBQ. Here's a look at what we've been up to:

lots and lots and lots of swimming

playdates with best buddies

special art projects

first time trying slurpees!

ice cold summer cherries at the pool!
It doesn't get much better!

potato harvest time!

Sports time!

and lots and lots of ROBOTS!
(Sam's request, for those of you who aren't familiar with the obsession

And finally, I've been thinking about my birthday. It's in a few weeks, so I put together a little "wish list."

evy's tree hoodie, dramatic makeup, fossil watch, olukai kukuna sandal in pewter, frames for my family photos

And here's the "wishful thinking" list:

Madwell wedge sandals in camel, the ability to eat sideboard french fries without messing with my gut or gaining any weight, and the ultimate 85mm lens for my camera. It's so fun to wish! :)

Happy Summer, loved ones! What sort of things are you knocking off your Summer lists?

1 comment:

TDM Wendy said...

I'll buy you fries at sideboard for your bday. I just don't have the no gut thing down yet. Let's go!