Thursday, February 23, 2006

This is my first entry, and, if I can manage, the beginning of a blogfest. For months I've been eating up friends' blog entries, savoring each post like little morsels of chocolatey goodness. There is nothing quite like watching your friends from afar, seeing their babies become small children, and laughing/crying/wondering about the daily intricacies of normal life. And so, I've taken the first step toward what hopefully is a transparent view into the morsels of my day-to-day life.

The header is a reference to Isaiah 58, a passage which I've recently found inspiring, challenging, and revolutionary in my thoughts, beliefs, and daily life. It is my hope that through my work, my life, and my growth, I find a way to let my light shine through the darkness, and that eventually I might see night become as the noonday.

No comments: